- Kittur Rani Channamma Residential Sainik School for Girls is the only Public School for Girls that is being run on the lines of Military Schools and Sainik Schools in the Country with the primary aim of “Empowering the Nation with Enlightened and Confident Women”.
- The school is CBSE Affiliated Vide CBSE Affiliation Code No 830488, and has implemented CBSE Pattern Classes from Class VI to XII.
- The School imparts instructions in English medium. Since all scholarship holders are obliged to take JEE / AIPMT / NEET / CET Examination for professional courses like Medical and Engineering after the plus two stage [after passing class XII], the school caters for science stream subjects only.
- The following Subjects are offered in the school in the XI and XII Classes.
Note: Parents are requested to take note of the contents of the Agreement prior to execution of the same .
- Part : I English, Part -II Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology / Computer Science.
- Besides academic advancement, the Cadets are encouraged to develop their creativity through co-curricular activities and Socially Useful Productive Work. [SUPW].
- They are also introduced systematically to all major Games and Sports, NCC and Scouts & Guides.
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) [Mains/Advanced] / Common Entrance Test/ NEET For the benefit of the cadets of Class XI and Class XII targeting Joint Entrance Test (JEE) for admission to IIT, NIT, NEET or the Government/ Privately run Medical, Dental or Engineering Colleges throughout the Country each year, the school is providing trained faculty members with vast experience specialized coaching to cadets for availing appearing in JEE/CET/NEET/ Comed-K.
Cadets are charged separately in addition to the regular fees each year for these courses. Taking in to consideration the change in Curriculum / Syllabus for class XI and to ensure that cadets get acquainted with new concepts introduced in the Syllabi, before the commencement of the next academic session for class XI, the school conducts a bridge course, each year for the students of Class X, in two phases, i.e. during November to January after completion of Syllabus, and then immediately after they finish off their Board Examination.
- The Bridge Course consists of reinforcement and revision of fundamental concepts, ideas, terms, processes, definitions, formulas and further teaching of new concept to all the students seeking admission to Science Stream in class Xl. In addition emphasis would also be laid on covering up of syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science subjects. The charges towards conduct of Bridge Course would be separate in addition to the regular fees each year.
- A large number of Extracurricular, Co-Curricular and Literary activities such as Elocution, Recitation, Extempore, Essay Writing (Kannada, English and Hindi), Debates (Kannada and English), Declamations, Project Work, Mathematics Exhibition, Quiz Competitions, Dramatics, Inter Dormitory Assembly Competition et Cetera, are held regularly throughout the year. Cadets are encouraged to participate in all these competitions and contests.
While developing sound character, team spirit, dedication to duty, patriotic outlook and desire to serve the country with efficiency, the school prepares students academically for All India School Certificate Examination(Class X) & All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII), Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. The Focus and Endeavour in the School is on teaching the young generation of today, to answer the questions of Tomorrow by inculcating in the Girl Cadets the following Four Attributes:
- Fast Moving: cadets must be Agile in Thinking cadets must Excel in Networking
- Cross National Boundaries :
- Knowledge Intensive : Lifelong Learners Student must be Consistent yet Flexible.
- Internally Competitive : To inculcate patriotic spirit and feeling, particularly in our women population.
The other objectives of the scheme are:
Best viewed in Google chrome | Design by SR-infotech
- To develop quality synchronization of body, mind and character which enable the young girls of today to become good and useful citizens of tomorrow.
- To enter into a world of tomorrow as disciplined and tolerant members for holding responsible positions in various walks of life.
- To inculcate and cultivate courage in facing any eventuality especially in times of need, stress and national emergency.